iBC HealthCare delivers high quality services for over 150 individuals with a range of different health & social care needs.
We are currently looking for support staff to work within our Day & Community Opportunity Services in Leicester and Birmingham and also our residential home in Mansfield. There are both part time and full time opportunities available across services.
We are looking for flexible people who genuinely enjoy working in social care and are enthusiastic about wanting to help others and to provide a high standard of care in an efficient, kind and respectful manner and to have an understanding of the issues facing those with learning disabilities, mental health problems and complex needs.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Flexibility, reliability and integrity
- qualifications in social care or the willingness to work towards this qualification (Level 2)
- Listening and responsive skills
- Driving license and own transport desirable not but not essential
- Full and ongoing training will be provided for this role
This role will be subject to an enhanced DBS, which will be obtained by us should you be successful after interview.
When sending through your CV, please state the following:
Preferred shifts (days or nights)
Preferred service is applicable (Day Services/Community Support/Residential Care)